Vacant Houses and Businesses

Neighborhood Watchers, your police department would like to have your assistance. If you can check your neighborhoods for houses or businesses that are empty or vacant and then call 712-329-1856 or e-mail to report them it would be a great help. The number is to Sgt. D. Wissler’s phone where you can leave the address of the residence or business. If there happens to be some type of sign with a phone number on it that information would also be great to have.

We are trying to get a better number and location on how many empty houses and businesses there are in the city.

Officer Mark G. Alba

Leave a Comment

Filed under Neighborhood Watch

Comments are closed.